Thank you for your interest, unfortunately there are no corporate opportunities at this time. We ask that you check back again.
Opportunities with our sister companies: AFIMAC Canada, ASAP Secured, Dalton First Financial
Security, Investigation and Field Opportunities
AFIMAC is always accepting applications and resumes from individuals with previous security experience. We are especially interested in those candidates who have worked in the labor dispute environment.
If you have previous experience in any of the following areas, please feel free to submit an application online.
- Security Officers
- Security Supervisors
- Private Investigators
- Undercover Investigators (experience and/or skills in the trades is a definite asset)
You must possess the following skills in order to be considered for a position with AFIMAC.
- Must be willing to travel anywhere in Canada
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Must be clear of any criminal charges (past or present)
- Must be willing to work shift work (weekends, holidays)
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written skills)
- Must be willing to display a professional demeanor, attitude and presentation at all times while working for AFIMAC
How to Apply for Employment with AFIMAC
1. To begin the application process, please follow the link below to fill out a pre-employment questionnaire:
Click to apply »
NOTE: Only those candidates who follow the above directions and meet current AFIMAC pre-employment standards will be notified.